Friday, August 28, 2009

What to do...

Its hard to know what to do. I spend my days at home with my daughter, which is not a bad thing, but I just dont really like to get out of the house. I used to be such a people person, but now it is so hard for me to go out. I don't feel safe. I actually feel like there are people out there to kill me. I know its crazy, but thats how I feel. I study every single person that passes by me, its like its just habbit. Kaylie always catches me doing it, but I can't help it. There was a time I was driving in the car with Jasmine, and these dudes turned behind me... and for some reason I thought they were following me... I mean they did follow me almost up to my house, but I had so many things going through my mind. I was looking for something to fight them with... I was planning to jump out and lock the doors so Jasmine was ok. But they ended up turning around when I got close to home. Its shit like that that makes me realize I am not ok...