Thursday, September 24, 2009

Last night

Last night I hit rock bottom. I took a bunch of pills and drank a whole lot of alcohol. I was acting dumb... I was depressed, I was mad, I felt worthless and helpless. I was so messed up that I really didn't know what I was doing. I was pissed off one minute, the next minute I was crying. The pills and the alcohol made me act and feel like a person I never thought I could become. I hurt people... especially my wife. She was hurt and dissappointed in me and was very close to leaving. I know I need help, I need to learn how to deal with my emotions and the thoughts that go through my head. I need proffesional help...really bad. As of today I stopped drinking, because it can only cause trouble, it does no good for me. I just want to be the father and husband that my wife and daughter deserve. So far I feel like I am failing. But hopefully with professional help, and a lot of support from my family and friends I can pull through this hard time in my life.