Thursday, September 10, 2009

So I saw the phyciatrist today...

So today I had my usual appointment... again, all the VA does is ask the same questions... how are you feeling, have you had any suicidal thoughts, how is the depression, how is the anxiety... same ol shit diffrent day. They didn't change my meds at all, they just added another one to help with the depression. All I can do is take it to help with my mental health, nothing else works... therapy, support groups... all crap. People tell me not to give in to the depression, and not to let the anxiety control my life... IT"S NOT THAT EASY!!!!! I dont choose to be like this, I used to be a happy go lucky , life of the party people person, now, I can't stand being out in any type of crowd... or even leaving the house. But I dont expect everyone to understand, because I know it's not normal. But what can you do besides roll with the punches and try to move on...